CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
Each of our candles include lighting and care instructions on the bottom label.
• Always keep a burning candle within sight.
• Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
• For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even melt pool across the entire candle.
• For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is 3 hours max.
• Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.
• Burn candle on a heat-resistant surface.
• Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
• Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
• Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never extinguish candles with water.
• Extinguish candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
• Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.